For health and safety reasons, dispatched kits will not be accepted as returns and no refund will be given for any kits returned. All test kits are liable to deteriorate and/or expire rapidly and therefore these products are exempt from returns under Article 28(1)(c) of the 2013 Regs. All returned kits will be destroyed to prevent potential contamination and spread of Covid-19.
We are proud of our efficiency to serve and thus, we process orders as soon as we receive them. That is from the moment an order is placed, things are set in motion which cannot be undone, and the order shall be delivered accordingly. Therefore:
- For cancelations 3 days or more before the arrival date to the UK, a full refund less administration charges (£20 per test kit) will be given.
- For cancellations of less than 3 days before the arrival date to the UK, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations for In-Clinic Fit-To-Fly appointments within 24 hours of the appointment times are subject to a £25 administrative charge. There will be no refund for cancelations less than 24 hours’ notice.
- We are NOT liable for any delay in the delivery of the kits to the customers using trackable courier service or from customers to our laboratory (using Royal Mail Tracked 24).
- We are NOT liable for any delay in getting test results or test certificates.
- A refund could take up to 30 days to be fully processed.
- All refund requests must be made within 14 days from the time of purchase. Any request for refund after 14 days of purchase date will not be accepted or processed.